The loan-type financial aid programs offered by Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- What kind of programs are these?
- When can I apply for these programs?
- Tell me about application criteria for the category of urgent and emergency acceptance.
- I’m a new graduate student. Tell me about procedures for postponing repayments of loan-type financial aid I had received as an undergraduate student.
- I’m an undergraduate planning to enter a Ritsumeikan University graduate school. I’m receiving a loan-type financial aid now. Can I remain a recipient after entering a graduate school?
- I’m planning to enter a Ritsumeikan University graduate school. Tell me how loan-type financial aid programs for graduate students differ from such programs for undergraduate student.
- Will information sessions on acceptance that had been planned after the decision of acceptance be held as scheduled?